- 3 cups macaroni pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ cup grated carrots
- ½ cup grated celery
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise (store-bought is great but we also love our Cashew Miso Mayo!)
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk of choice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika, to taste (optional)
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Cook a few minutes longer if necessary to ensure macaroni is tender. Drain and rinse. Drizzle with olive oil to keep pasta separated. Transfer to large non-metallic bowl.
- Add carrots, celery and vegan mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Slowly pour in non-dairy milk and combine well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with paprika and enjoy with all your local favorites.