- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup dry macaroni pasta
- ¾ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Spike seasoning
- ¼ cup diced sweet Maui onion
- ⅓ cup sliced black olives
- ⅓ cup sweet corn kernels
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring 2 large pots of well-salted water to a rolling boil. Toss potato cubes into one and cook just until soft, about 7-10 minutes, taking care not to overcook. Cook pasta according to package directions in second pot.
- Drain each into separate colanders. Rinse well with cold water to prevent overcooking and sticking. Allow potatoes and pasta to stand in colanders until completely cooled.
- Whisk together vegan mayonnaise, agave nectar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and Spike in a non-metallic mixing bowl.
- Combine potatoes, pasta, onion, olives, corn kernels and parsley in a large bowl. Toss with vegan mayonnaise mixture to coat well. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Enjoy!