- 12 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 medium garlic gloves, thinly sliced
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine spinach, mushrooms, almonds, and cranberries in a large bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Sauté garlic and shallot and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook until garlic is browned, about 2 minutes.
- Add vinegar and stir to incorporate.
- Remove from heat and add honey, stir until dissolved.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately and enjoy!