- 1 head of Napa cabbage
- 1 ½ cups minced walnuts
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup diced shiitake mushrooms
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes in oil, minced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 3 Tablespoons Nama Shoyu™
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1-inch piece of ginger
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 Tablespoon hot sauce of choice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon chopped red onions
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash cabbage and dry all leaves well. Set aside.
- Place all Filling ingredients in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- In a high power blender, place all Dressing ingredients. Blend to combine.
- Pour Dressing over Filling. Toss to combine.
- Place about 3 Tablespoons of Filling into a cabbage leaf to make cabbage roll. Serve and enjoy!