- 3 Large carrots
- 1 Large red onion
- 1 Teaspoon Safflower oil
- 2 Teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 2 Teaspoon Coconut sugar
- 2 Teaspoon Onion powder
- 2 Teaspoon Garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup of your favorite vegan BBQ sauce
- Sandwich bread of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a baking pan with parchment paper
- Shred carrots using a grater or food processor
- Thinly slice the red onion
- Spread carrots and onion in the baking sheet. Toss with safflower oil, paprika, coconut sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Roast vegetables for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After roasting, add vegetables to a bowl and mix in BBQ sauce.
- Serve on your favorite toasted bun and enjoy!