Bean Burrito with TVP
Bean Burrito with TVP recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
Recipe Categories:Sandwiches and Wraps
Updated: Sat, 09/15/2018 - 8:23am
- 1 cup water
- 3 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 can sliced green chilies
- 1 cup TVP (textured vegetable protein) or TSP
- 1 can refried black beans
- 1 package whole wheat or spinach tortillas
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3-4 lettuce leaves, chopped
- 1 ripe tomato, diced
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sour cream (optional)
- Heat water in a frying pan and add taco seasoning, green chilies and TVP. Cook on medium-low 7-10 minutes, then add refried beans. Stir to combine.
- Soften tortillas by placing them over the warm bean mixture. Roll each with bean mixture and remaining ingredients and enjoy!