S'mores Pudding Cup
Bring the campsite to your kitchen with these fun s'mores pudding cups! All the fun and flavor of s'mores for when you don't have a campfire handy!
- 2 cups vegan marshmallows
- 2 cups graham crackers
- Vegan chocolate bar for garnish
- 1 package silken tofu, firm
- 1/4 cup carob powder (You could also use 1/4 cup of melted chocolate)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
You'll also need a clear glass jar for this layered dish
- Set up a double boiler by boiling water in a small pot, then place a glass bowl over it. Melt marshmallows in the double boiler until smooth, then leave on low until you're ready to assemble. Note: You could skip this step and just layer the marshmallows whole.
- In a food processor, blend graham crackers until they become crumbs. Set aside.
- Make pudding by blending all ingredients in the food processor. Set aside.
- Assemble the pudding cups by adding all the elements in layers: graham crackers on the bottom, then pudding, then marshmallow. Keep going until you reach the top of your glass or cup
- Garnish with a marshmallow, chunks of chocolate and a dash of graham cracker crumbs