Coconut Curry Soup
Coconut Curry Soup Recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural
- 1½ Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 Tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1½ cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups cubed red potatoes
- 1 cup carrots, cut into half-rounds
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- Heat coconut oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Sauté onion, ginger and garlic for a few minutes.
- Add curry powder and sauté for another minute.
- Stir in coconut milk, vegetable broth and salt.
- Add vegetables and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add cabbage after 20 minutes of cooking and continue to cook for another 10-15 minutes or until veggies are tender. Serve hot and enjoy!