Creamy Miso Veggie Soup
Use leftover vegetables to create this rich and creamy soup.
- ¼ cup butter or vegan butter
- 3 Tablespoons white miso paste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups leftover vegetables, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Stir in miso until fully incorporated with the butter.
- Add in minced garlic, leftover vegetables, salt, and cayenne pepper. Sauté for 8-10 mins, until vegetables have softened.
- Add vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Transfer to a blender or use an immersion blender to blend until smooth and creamy. Serve hot and enjoy!