- Handful of finely chopped greens
- 1 Tablespoon light miso (chickpea or white)
- Splash of lemon juice
- 1 package nori seaweed
- 1 Tablespoon hemp seeds
- Fill a small saucepan or kettle with water and bring to a boil.
- Reserve 1 cup boiling water and set aside. Pour remaining boiling water onto greens in a large bowl and stir gently until wilted. Drain in a colander.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 Tablespoons water with miso and mix until a paste is formed.
- Stir reserved cup hot water and lemon juice into miso. Add wilted greens and seaweed. Sprinkle with hemp seeds. Enjoy!