Mock Chick’n & Spinach Luau
Mock Chick’n & Spinach Luau recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- 2 Tablespoons macadamia nut oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 package Gardein™ Chick’n Scallopini, thawed and cut into fours
- 1 cup water
- 1-2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 (16 oz.) box fresh spinach, torn
- 1 (13.66 fl oz.) can coconut milk
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium to medium high heat. Add garlic and onion and sauté until fragrant.
- Add chick’n and cook until lightly browned, making sure to flip chick’n to cook both sides.
- Lower heat and add remaining ingredients into skillet. Simmer for five minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent burning. Serve and enjoy!