- 1 Tablespoon safflower oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups finely shredded Napa cabbage
- ¾ cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ½ block extra firm tofu, diced
- 1 (32-ounce) carton low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 Tablespoon tamari
- ¼ - ½ cup red miso paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a large soup pot over medium low heat. Add onions and sauté until transparent.
- Add cabbage, mushrooms, peas, and tofu. Sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!