- 4-5 cups no-chicken broth, vegetable broth, or water
- 1 cup broken udon noodles
- ½ cup thinly sliced carrots
- ½ cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 Tablespoons minced red onion
- ½ cup chopped, baked tofu
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large saucepan, heat broth until just boiling. Add noodles, carrots, celery, and onion and cook 10 minutes, or until noodles are tender.
- When noodles are cooked, add tofu, nutritional yeast, and garlic powder, cooking until just warmed through.
- Enjoy with a cozy blanket!