Strawberry Coconut Mousse
Creamy coconut and bright strawberries are blended with silken tofu for an easy dairy-free dessert.
- 1 package silken firm tofu
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoons agave nectar, + more to taste
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup flaked coconut, divided
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- Blend tofu, vanilla and agave nectar in a blender or food processor until very smooth.
- Add strawberries (partially thawed, if using frozen), ½ cup flaked coconut and coconut butter to tofu mixture. Blend until a silky consistency is achieved.
- Pour into glass bowls and chill for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Mousse will keep for a few days in the fridge or for a couple of weeks if frozen.
- Top with remaining ½ cup flaked coconut and fresh strawberries. Enjoy!