Super Green Smoothie
Packed with nutrients and flavor! Combine all ingredients, except for agave nectar and water, into a blender pitcher the night (or at least 2-3 hours) before to make quick work the next day!
- 2-3 cups milk, non-dairy milk, or coconut water
- 2-3 cups chopped greens such as spinach or kale
- 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- ¼ - ½ cup fresh citrus juice
- ¼ cup fresh chopped herbs
- ¼ - ½ cup yogurt or non-dairy yogurt
- 1 avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1-2 cups frozen fruit
- 1-2 bananas
- 1-2 Tablespoons ground flax seeds or chia seeds
- Agave nectar or honey to taste
- Water, as needed
- Combine all ingredients, except for agave nectar and water, into a blender pitcher the night (or at least 2-3 hours) before making to allow all ingredients to defrost.
- Once defrosted, place blender pitcher on motor and turn blender on low. Once the chunkier pieces start to break up and a vortex begins to form in the middle, slowly increase speed to gradually incorporate remaining ingredients. Continue to blend until smooth. If needed, add water to help blend. Divide into 2-3 glasses and enjoy!