Last Saturday's nutrition class held at out King Street store was a huge success with 30 customers signing up in advance and attending the program. Attendees learned:
- The physical, ethical and environmental reasons to go Veggie
- How to easily balance meals to ensure proper nutrition
- Why getting enough protein without eating meat is simple
- The real truth behind behind common nutrition myths and misconceptions
- How to prepare a delicious vegetarian meal
Carmela from our Honolulu Wellness Department did a great job of teaching the nutrition aspect of the program (this was her first time doing so) and Saradha of our marketing department did the cooking class component.
Cooking classes are held monthly, nutrition programs are held quarterly. All programs are free, reservations are required, call 947-3249 to reserve a spot in our upcoming programs.
Thanks for reading.