Maple Nice Cream
“Nice cream” is ice cream made from frozen bananas! Adding coconut bacon to this sweet maple nice cream makes an interesting flavor combination.
- 4-6 bananas
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons maple cream
- Paste from 1 vanilla bean pod
- 3 cups coconut bacon
- Peel bananas. Slice into about ½” rounds. Place in an airtight container and freeze at least overnight.
- Break up frozen bananas into your food processor and process until chunky.
- Add maple syrup and maple cream. Using a small knife, cut vanilla bean pod down the center. Spread edges out and use knife to scrape out paste. Add to nice cream and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer nice cream to an airtight container. Stir in coconut bacon.
- Store nice cream in the freezer for up to two weeks. Serve cold and enjoy!<