by Manjari Fergusson
Father’s day is coming up and it’s always a nice time to reflect on dad and show him how much you appreciate him. The best way? A little quality time on the day! We get so caught up in our daily lives, and when you have to go to work, take care of children, and deal with all the other things in life, sometimes our parents get taken for granted.
Most dads love going on adventures, and Hawaii is the best place for it! Don’t bother with restaurants, noise, and crowds. Have some dad time by saving some money and enjoying some health and wellness together.
- Go on a hike! Hawaii has plenty to offer all over.
- Have a beach day; rent a kayak, or go SUP boarding for something different.
- Try indoor rock-climbing for a fun adventure that’s a little out of the ordinary. Your kids will love it too!
- Go golfing, or even mini-golfing which can be fun for the whole family.
- Go to the park and kick around a soccer ball or hit up the tennis courts.
- Spend some time at the bowling alley!
- Get the whole family on a bike ride together, or even rollerblading.
- Serve up a plant-based picnic at the beach for a delicious and nutritious meal and sunshine. Check out our recipes!