In a scary case that makes it even more worrying to go to hospital, a medical worker injected the painkillers intended for patients into herself, then filled the used syringes with saline solution and injected the patients with that, exposing them to Hep C.

This adds even more worry about going to hospital; going to hospital is already a major health concern as they are one of the leading places to get staph infections, and many patients are subjected to potentially fatal medical mistakes (surgical instruments left inside the patient, wrong operation performed, etc.).

Read the full story