We were blown away by the talented keiki chefs who entered our first contest featuring their spin on the classic peanut butter and jelly combo (who knew that PB&J could be so fun?). We're back with another fun challenge, a Smoothie Bowl! Smoothie bowls are a great, easy way to make healthy eating colorful and fun. We love the different combos out there to make a Smoothie Bowl and the best part, decorating the top! Fresh fruit and fun toppings make smoothie bowls a creative experience. Submit your keiki's idea through this entry form here.
This month's Keiki Chef Contest theme: Create a colorful and yummy Smoothie Bowl with Toppings.
- Grand Prize = (1) $100 gift card to Down to Earth!
- Runner-Ups = (3) A free Down to Earth sandwich and smoothie coupon
How to Submit Your Keiki Smoothie Bowl Creation
- Submit this entry form by August 14, 2020 by 12pm HST.
- Down to Earth will choose 4 Finalists by August 17th and will only contact these 4 Finalists
- The 4 Finalists will be asked to submit the following by August 24th.
- 1-2 Photos of your Keiki Smoothie Bowl with or without your keiki in the picture
- 1 Video of your Keiki Smoothie Bowl- ideally this would be your keiki making their Smoothie Bowl (2-3 minutes maximum)
Voting for a Winner
- The 4 Finalists videos and/or photos will be posted to Down to Earth's Instagram on August 26th.
- Down to Earth's Instagram audience will vote on a winner from August 26th to September 2nd.
- The keiki with the most votes will win the grand prize of (1) $100 Gift Card.
- Contest is open to 6-12 year olds currently residing on Oahu or Maui
- The recipe must be plant-based - no meat, seafood or eggs
- The recipe entry must be made by keiki, with adult help when needed (safety first!)
- email@example.com - Email is preferred as our offices remain closed for social distancing
- (808) 947-3249